The Demon Doll The Demon Doll

I like.

I agree the story died way to fast. The dog died, that was a given. More doll mayhem would have been nice.

Dollar Dollar

Oh the face of truth.

Poor is the dollar having to take it in the -censored- from gasoline.

This is madness!! This is madness!!

Very funny.

Everyone is killing each other. Sure it had no story, but this submission is super funny.

destructin responds:

Thanks!!

Mono Y Mono Mono Y Mono

Classic tale, nicely done.

This is a great short about the tale of Rikki Tikki Tavi, by Rudyard Kipling. Great book, nice tribute.

Hidden Power Ep2 Hidden Power Ep2

Original

I liked the story line. Interesting a new concept. This movie will make for a great storyboard if you ever decide to re-animate it. It was too short :(.

I also liked how you choreographed the music to fit the fighting seen. That is a cool Hollywood trick.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 230 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 230

It just goes into an Elvis song.

The movie didn't end.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Sounds like you saw the end to me...

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

Too bad it has an ending.

That was a great video!! Aim for the big screen with it. VH1, CMT, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, anything else.

Cool music too. I think I will watch it again.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

yay!

I can understand some of the words this time. Now it actually sounds like a more cool song then before.

too bad the video was grainy.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Great!

I thought that was great! The sound effects, animations, scene transitions, and the angles, all executed nicely.

It was a little dark at times though. - One minor thing, and very minor, since the darkness added to the setting.

The-Swain responds:

Yeah some dark areas didn't create the necessary negative space around some of the characters arms, which are also colored darkly. With more forethought I could have prevented this, but I was too shortsighted.

Nix Timelapse Nix Timelapse

Way cool!!

I totally agree with switch!! Try animating him, cuz that would rock+ !!

The music really fits. That was a cool animation of how he was drawn and he was really well drawn too. I like the stain looking shadows.

liable-to-explode responds:

Thanks! I like the stains too, but they're being a bitch to animate;)